Our Profit Solutions are designed to serve the members and to enhance the role of the Association by utilizing its mass purchasing power to develop, administer and market products and services that produce Expense-Savings, Extra Features, Fee Income and Excellent Service.
Office Depot – NYBA members can now access a national discount program from Office Depot. The program delivers cost savings of up to 80% off MSLP on 350+ frequently used office and banking supplies.
The New York Bankers Service Corp. (NYBSCO) has endorsed Wolf & Company Audit Services and Risk Management Solutions, a trusted advisor to Financial Institutions in New York and throughout the Northeast. Wolf offers audit, tax, internal audit, IT assurance, regulatory compliance, and WolfPAC Integrated Risk Management to over 50 institutions in that geographic footprint.
NYBA choose Wolf & Company because:
- Wolf has extensive knowledge in the regulatory and compliance environment – Wolf has been working in the Banking industry for over 100 years . It’s a large part of the Firm’s client base and continues to be an area they invest in.
- Wolf recognizes the Institution’s unique situation – Wolf adapts their work programs to the situations of their clients. It’s this collaborative process that their clients appreciate, and the responsiveness that they have come to rely on Wolf to provide.
- Wolf considers what the Institution is looking to accomplish in the future, not just at past performance – Given Wolf’s history in the Banking industry, they have seen clients in all asset ranges and complexities. It’s not just about the past performance, but preparing clients for taking on the challenges they will face as they progress to their next level of performance.
- Wolf continues to show commitment to New York Financial Institutions –
- Membership in NYBA, IBANYS, and FMS organizations
- Active for 15 years in the state of New York
- Currently performing services for over 40 NY institutions
- Frequent speaker at NYBA, IBANYS, FMS, LIBCA, and other New York-based industry organizations
- Wolf holds personnel to high training standards – Wolf’s Financial Institution teams are dedicated to working on clients that look and feel a lot like you. With a mandatory CPE requirement of at least 40 hours of training , they hold the professional and industry certifications to allow them to advise hundreds of institutions through the milestones of Financial Institution development.
Click to learn more.
New York Bankers Association Endorses Promontory Fulfillment Services’ Fulfillment and Digital Point-of-Sale Solutions New!
PFS enables banks to offer a full range of mortgage products—conventional, jumbo, non-agency and HELOCs—without the need to build and maintain a mortgage operation. PFS underwrites loans using client-provided overlays then processes and closes the loan in the bank’s name. The PFS process and post-closing highlights ongoing compliance reviews. PFS then delivers the loans to the client or sub-servicer. PFS also offers clients a digital point-of-sale solution — Borrower Wallet™ — that allows consumers to apply, upload documents and e-sign digitally. The process empowers customers to manage their mortgage experience, with optional assistance from a loan officer — empowering community lenders to deliver a customer experience comparable to mega lenders.
Click to learn more.
Sponsored Healthcare Solutions with ENV Insurance - New!
NYBA’s Circuit Agency, Inc. is pleased to announce the endorsement of ENV Insurance Agency, LLC; and launch of the ENV/NYBA Sponsored Health Care and Employee Benefit Solutions. This program is designed to help NYBA Members achieve significant cost reductions to their health plan expenses and expand benefit offerings. Based in Liverpool, NY, ENV has been assisting businesses in managing risk and employee benefits for over 30 years. ENV Insurance Agency’s expertise in the marketplace allows NYBA Members, regardless of size, the opportunity to benefit from the products and services exclusively designed for the ENV/NYBA Health Care and Employee Benefit Solutions; which include •Health Care Solutions •Benefit Consulting •Customized HRA/HSA/FSA product •Telemedicine •Vision Plans •Voluntary Benefits and COBRA Services
AmberBox Gunshot Detection- New!
#1 Market Leader in Indoor Gunshot Detection AmberBox delivers market leading indoor gunshot detection and response technology, developed to protect lives in an indoor active shooter incident, strengthening your bank’s security. By automating the emergency process, first responders arrive on scene faster, equipped with the vital information needed to contain threats and mitigate casualties. AmberBox assists with the critical factors in an active shooter scenario. Detect Gunshots Faster: Immediate and precise indoor gunshot detection and notification in under 3.6 seconds. Tri-factor authentication delivers maximum accuracy and protection from an active shooter threat.
New! Keystate Insurance Captive Management
The New York Bankers Service Corporation (NYBSCO) is pleased to announce the endorsement of KeyState’s Bank Captive Program for your benefit. This program offers banks with over $500 million in assets the opportunity to form their own wholly owned captive insurance company. Find out more.
Equity Protection Program
Make more quality Home Equity Loans and protect against possible default losses with the Equity Protection Program (EPP). EPP allows the bank to make loans up to 100% CLTV. Underwritten by NFP Property and Casualty Services, the Equity Protection Program is ideal for lenders looking to protect against risk while expanding lending. Let us show you how to make more HELOC’s, Purchase Money Seconds, Fixed Seconds, and Home Improvement loans with EPP.
Excelsior Growth Fund’s SmartLoan™ Program
According to a recent study, more than 88% of all sellers will be moving to a home they purchase…the vast majority needing a mortgage. That is where Client2Home can help your institution both retain and/or acquire those mortgages. With their intuitive platform, Client2Home enables banks to identify when their existing customers list their home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and be the first to engage with them via direct marketing tools. Client2Home helps ensure that you retain your current clients’ mortgage business while at the same time providing a vehicle to acquire new clients at the exact time they need a mortgage. This innovative technology will certainly grow your mortgage business and set your bank apart.
is an affordable, online loan product for small businesses in New York State. Provide a trusted financing solution to clients not yet eligible for a bank loan. Enhance customer service and help your clients apply for a loan online in minutes.
– Take Agility’s risk assessment and find out where your business stands. It’s FREE, and in just a few minutes you’ll gain a valuable look at your company’s level of readiness for a disaster.
Want more information? Contact our Insurance and Member Services Division at 1-800-522-5607 or email@example.com.
We make our selections and recommendations in accordance with our stated mission, and believe the products and services we promote merit strong consideration by NYBA member banks. Our due diligence and selection criteria should not be construed as a guarantee, as the ultimate appropriateness may vary from bank to bank.