The New York Bankers Association and Pearl Meyer are pleased to offer member banks industry-specific compensation and benefits surveys.
Bank Director Compensation and Governance Practices Survey
- Compensation (including Board retainers and meeting fees)
- Committee compensation (including Chair premiums)
- Board and committee composition and structure
- Equity practices
- Benefits practices
- Governance practices
- Other operational practices (including Board evaluation, education, strategic planning and succession planning)
Survey Schedule: Next Offered 2019
Questions/Fees: Contact Pearl Meyer at email@example.com or call Heather Vaillancourt at 508-630-1497; or NYBA at 212-297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking Benefits and Human Resources Policies Survey
- Comprehensive benefits and personnel policy information for financial institutions in the Northeast
- Allowed Absences (PTO programs, vacation, sick days, holidays, etc.)
- Health (medical, dental, vision) and Wellness plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long term disability benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement plans (401(k), ESOP, defined benefit plans, etc.)
- Work life benefits
- Retiree benefits
- Payroll and institution costs
- Prevalence and select design information on executive benefits (SERPs, supplemental benefits, employment agreements, change-in-control agreements, deferred compensation arrangements and perquisites)
Survey Schedule: Data Entry-Winter 2018; Survey Report-May 2018
Questions/Fees: Contact Pearl Meyer at email@example.com or Heather Vaillancourt at 508-630-1497; or, NYBA at 212-297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking Compensation Survey
This survey is conducted in the spring of each year with results available in August.
- Comprehensive compensation data and practices specific to the banking industry
- Officer and non-officer compensation data for over 150 positions
- Policies and practices covering Salary Administration; Short-term Incentive and Long-term Incentive Plan Design; Executive Retirement Benefits; Executive Perquisites and Incentives
Questionnaire Available: April 2018
Survey Effective Date: April 1, 2018
Survey Due Date: May 31, 2018
Results Published: August 2018 – The survey results are provided in an electronic format.
Questions: Contact Pearl Meyer at email@example.com or Heather Vaillancourt at 508-630-1497; or, NYBA at 212-297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.